- What date and time would you like to move (include an alternate choice)?
Tuesday, Sept. 11th at 8AM or Wednesday, Sept. 16th at 1PM
- What are the addresses, cross streets, city/town/borough + state, zip code? Are there any move in/out time restrictions at either building? Are there any parking restrictions near the front of your building (no standing/parking anytime, bustop or bike lane?)
FROM: 157 Ave A @13th St, 10009
TO: 2765 Oliver St @Shore Pkwy, 11209
- Are there elevators or stairs (list # of flights of stairs (16 steps are a standard flight)) at each location? Include # of stairs to get to the building entrance or stairs inside apt, narrow stairways or hall; any unusual conditions in getting the elevator like a long distance to get to it, switching elevators within building or stairs to get to service elevator, etc...
Moves cannot begin before 9AM or after 4:30PM in Manhattan but there are no restrictions at the destination. Elevator at pick up and 3 flights of stairs + 5 stoop steps at destination. Also, you must go down 14 steps to the basement to access the service elevator. At destination the stairs are narrow. Sorry :(
- What are you moving? List EVERYTHING you can think of; (estimate the # of boxes (sizes?) + bags, include furniture dimensions, please don't be vague).
1 queen Tempurpedic mattress, boxspring & disassembled sleigh bed frame w/head & foot boards
1 full pillow-top mattress & IKEA bed frame, no headboard, need movers to disassemble/reassemble
1 wardrobe closet 100x48x22", no glass or drawers
1 bureau/dresser 44x70x82"
1 chest of 5 drawers 50x36x19"
2 bookcases 100x12x29" w/one with 2 glass doors, need movers to detach/reattach doors
1 reclining chair 36x42x28" heavy, no ottoman
1 desk 55x28x30" no hutch or return
1 desk chair
1 two drawer filing cabinet, empty
1 microwave 40x13x18"
1 sofabed 61x37x100"
1 loveseat 66x66x66"
1 queen size futon & wood frame, need movers to disassemble/reassemble
1 refrigerator 67x29x27 - may need movers to detach/reattach doors if it doesn't fit through door
1 rug 5x9 rolled & taped
1 computer & LCD 17" boxed monitor w/printer boxed
1 LCD/flatscreen 32" TV in original box, no TV stand
1 coffe table 48x24x18"
3 side tables 24x18x16, 42x25x22, 26x18" diameter
1 dining table w/pedestal & granite top 79x36
6 dining chairs, 2 w/arms
2 mirrors 60x18, 20x36 & bubble wrapped
3 large framed print & 16 small framed prints w/glass but bubble wrapped
1 coat rack 70"
2 table lamps & 2 floor lamps w/boxed shades/refectors/bulbs
1 ironing board, 1 mop, 1 broom, 3 curtain rods/blinds
1 air conditioner uninstalled
6 small plants in 2 open-top boxes
1 tree 76" & around 70 lbs
2 garbage cans
1 air purifer 28"
1 guitar in case
1 guitar amp
1 stereo w/4 components 2 speaker 24" tall, 1 sub-woofer & 2 speaker stands all boxed
Up to 2 dish boxes 18x18x24, none will exceed 35lbs each as stairs are involved
Up to 9 boxes 18x18x16", none exceed 35lbs each
Up to 14 boxes 16x12x12", none exceed 35lbs each
Up to 16 boxes 16x12x10", none exceed 35lbs each
Up to 2 milk crates w/cleaning supples
- Are there any conditions worth noting; (very heavy items, oversized items, very fragile or expensive items, etc...)? Does anything need to be disassembled/reassembled? Does anything contain glass or marble?
The dining table need the pedestal detached. The Ikea bed frame & the 2 glass doors off the bookcase need to be disassembled/reassembled. The refrigerator doors may need to come off to get it out of the apt but I can't remember if we took it off when it was moved in.
- Do you need 1, 2, 3 or more movers and/or will you provide assistance? All moves performed on the peak days of month (end/beginning of month) require a crew 2 movers during this period
2 movers will work as we cannot provide any assistance.